Sunday 2 January 2011

Wedding Photography Workshop in March

My forthcoming Wedding Photography Workshop on 3rd March 2011 is now 50% sold out so if you are thinking of attending, now is the time to book.

The early booking rate offer price of just £200 (instead of £295) has been extended to anyone who quotes this blog post at the time of confirming.

In addition to the original timetable i am also going to be making myself available for short 1-2-1 critiques at the end of the day. Any attendees wanting to take advantage of this opportunity need to let me know in advance please.

There are a very limited number of spaces at what promises to be a fascinating day. I am going to share my marketing and pricing secrets as well giving letting you in on the ways i have developed my style and brand as well as how i shoot in less than ideal situations.

I will also share the thought process of how is approach and cover a wedding and have a full sample album for delegates to see and hold in the flesh.

For further information click on this link or give me call on 01323 740741. Alternatively, send me an email to info@peterprior.com .

Once the spaces have gone they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment