Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sussex Photography: Ashdown Park Hotel in the Snow

I just thought i would share three "personal" fine art landscapes i produced in December at the stunning Ashdown Park Hotel in East Sussex.

The hotel had commissioned me to photograph the gorgeous interior and after making the drive up through the snow, i decided to take a break and shoot some images for myself on my shiny new Nikon D3s.

Anyway, here are three favourite images, which for those of you interested are available as limited edition prints. Please email me on info@peterprior.com or call 01323 740741 for details.

Peter Prior Photography; Art Visage,Nikon D3s

Peter Prior Photography; Art Visage,Nikon D3s

Peter Prior; Art Visage,Peter Prior Photography; Art Visage,Nikon D3s

No comments:

Post a Comment