Friday 14 January 2011

Testimonials and Nice Words

Its always lovely to receive kind words from clients, so i thought i would share my first post Christmas one with you.

Dear Peter

Just wanted to say thank-you so much for your work on our wedding day. It was such a pleasure to have you with us to share our day. So many of our friends and family have commented on how lovely you were, how easy to get on with and how professional. Lots of them were really keen to see your current work and I'm sure they will be on tenterhooks waiting for a glimpse of our photos on your blog! I know my girls and my mum are checking every day!! I have tried to explain it may take a little time but you know teenagers!!! Mind you, must admit I'm rather excited to see them too but only because I'm so sure they will be worth the wait!
Lots of love

Manda and Mick


You can read all about Manda and Mick's wedding here.

No comments:

Post a Comment