Tuesday 4 January 2011

One to One Mentoring Opportunities

If you can't make my Wedding Photography Workshop on 3rd March or if you want something more than a day's seminar can offer, it might be that a more intensive, personally packaged option might work better for you.

After a lot of soul searching and thought, i have decided to offer One to One mentoring for a very limited number of photographers, aspiring or established.

From feedback i am receiving it would appear that a number of folks really want this sort of support to kick start their new businesses or to give their current business a boost as they try to climb to the next level.

I have built my business up from nothing to being one of the most sort after wedding photographers in the UK. Over a 14 year career i have shot in excess of 750 weddings of all sizes and styles and a One to One Mentoring member will be able to draw on my vast experience to make big steps in the world of professional wedding photography.

I want to be able to offer the very best attention and support i can without things impinging on my own successful business, so places will be severely limited and on a first come first served basis.

If you want any further information, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 01323 740741.

No comments:

Post a Comment