Saturday 8 January 2011

Sussex Portfolios: Kahlil Ashanti

I have just been told the very exciting news that my portfolio shoot with top comedy actor Kahlil Ashanti, have been used extensively throughout his new website.

I first met Kahlil when i was privileged to cover his wedding to Lydia a few years ago. In fact my image of them charging out of the church gained me the award of MPA Cosmopolitan Bride Magazine Wedding Photographer of the Year 2007!

Based in Vancouver, the family came to the UK at the end of 2009 to visit Lydia's family and Kahlil approached me to photograph his official portfolio with the images to be used world wide by his agent and for forthcoming projects he had lined up.

You can view the original blog post about this shoot on my old blog here.

To see Kahlil's site please click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment