Monday 16 April 2012

Sussex Wedding Photographer: Featured in Wedding Ideas

Its not often i find my work featured in wedding magazines these days as i generally have clients who prefer to fly below the radar and, of course i am always happy to be discreet and follow their wishes.

Obviously it great to see your images in "print", especially when it is a very special wedding at a extra special venue, Ashdown Park Hotel in East Sussex.

I was approached to be the photographer for Eliska and Tim by my good friends Sue and Clive professional wedding planners who run Eleganza Weddings. They are always amazing to work with and over the years we have been involved in some superb weddings.

Anyway, Sue has just sent me a link to the on-line version of the article so i thought i would take the opportunity to share it here. to view the article, please click here.

My original blog post can be seen by clicking here.

You can view my wedding portfolio here and follow me on Twitter (@PeterPrior).

For further information about Eleganza Weddings please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment