Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sandhurst Royal Military Academy Baptism: Arabella's Baptism at Sandhurst, Surrey

I was very excited to meet be asked to photograph the Baptism of Simone and Alasdair's latest arrival, the lovely Arabella at Sandhurst in Surrey on Easter Sunday.

It was lovely to meet up with the family again as it was almost three years since i photographed the Baptism of Amelie Rose and seven since their wedding!

Working alongside my friend and amazing videographer Barry Weare again was great as we had recorded each major family event since Simone and Alasdair were married at the same Chapel.

Following a lovely ceremony for very close family and friends we moved onto Great Fosters near Egham, Surrey for afternoon tea. Great Fosters was the venue for their wedding reception back in 2005.

Here a couple of images from the day all shot on my Nikon D3s using my 24-70 2.8 zoom and 85mm 1.4 lenses.

You can view my wedding portfolio by clicking here and follow me on Twitter (@PeterPrior).


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baz in action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: