Wednesday 22 February 2012

Photography Training: Last Call for My Two Day Wedding Photography Course at Park Cameras

Next weekend i am holding a two day Wedding Photography Training Course at one of the UK's leading Professional Photography Retailers, Park Cameras in Burgess Hill, West Sussex..

Designed to give a small number of delegates an intensive couple of days where they will hear how i have built and run my business and where they will be able to discover what makes me tick first hand. Places are severely limited this time and need to be booked directly with Park Cameras, although if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Day One is class room based at Park Camera's purpose built photo training centre above their spectacular camera show room in Burgess hill. This is where i will go into detail about my background, the way i have developed my style and brand to where it is today. From a standing start just 16 years ago i have now shot in excess of 700 weddings Europe wide with assignments ranging from 2 people at the local register office right up to some of the most exclusive castles and venues.

The day should equip attendees with the tools to either start the ball rolling as they want to start a professional wedding photography business or offer a kick start to the next level for those wanting to raise their game in what is an increasingly over saturated market place.

Photobucket

Day Two is being held at the magical Ashdown Park Hotel in Sussex. It is a more practical day where i will combine class room type tuition with actual live shoots at a wonderful wedding venue. Delegates will be welcome to bring along their kit as there will be opportunity to shoot under my guidance, allowing everyone a chance to learn skills of lighting, posing and composition that will be of a huge benefit in the heat of battle of real weddings of their own.

Unlike so many wedding photography courses, i am still a very busy wedding photographer, shooting in excess of 40 weddings per year. Wedding photography is the sole income for my family, so i have to be on the ball with my ideas and the way i run my business. My seminars are always hype free and i like to tell it as it really is rather than paint a pretty picture from past glories. in my opinion this is the best way to learn for delegates who are serious about wanting to build and run a professional photography business.


You can read more about my 2011 Ashdown Park Seminar here. and see my images and some kind words from the delegates here.

To see some of my images from recent weddings at Ashdown Park, please click here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment