Saturday 14 May 2011

Wedding Photograhy Training: SIM2000 Seminar

After a mad few days following our move, i drove up to SIM2000 in Hatfield, Hertforshire to hold a full day's seminar.

I left at 5am to avoid the inevitable M25 chaos, stopping for breakfast at the service by the A1M exit.

Arriving a couple of hours early i was greeted by the welcoming staff and invited inside their very impressive facility.

Lee, the owner of SIM2000 took me to their air conditioned show room where the day's seminar was due to take place to set up. I was very pleased to hear that the spaces had all sold out and that there was a waiting list in case of last minute cancellations.

Only half the chairs were out when i arrived.

Peter Prior Photography,Sussex Wedding Photography,Wedding Photography Training,SIM2000,Photography Seminars,Art Visage,Wedding Photography Workshops,Peter Prior Photography Seminars and Workshops


The folks attending were really enthusiastic and full of questions; their input making the day fly by and i hope they all enjoyed the day and got a lot from my seminar.

After the day closed, Lee gave me a personal tour of the unit, showing me the impressive work rooms, printers and framing facilities. I can see myself adding some of SIM2000's products to my current range for our clients as i have to say the quality was first class.

Peter Prior Photography,Sussex Wedding Photography,Wedding Photography Training,SIM2000,Photography Seminars,Art Visage,Wedding Photography Workshops,Peter Prior Photography Seminars and Workshops

Over the past couple of days SIM2000 and myself have received so many thank yous, emails and kind words. Most of the emails have questions that i will try to answer next week once i get back up to speed.

It was a fantastic seminar Peter. You're very talent and very modest at the same time. Thank you.

Lesley Bee


Peter,

Many thanks for yesterday’s excellent seminar. It was very informative and inspiring.

Regards

Denis


Hi Peter

Just wanted to say thank you for the seminar at Sim2000 yesterday. I’ve been on a few of these things and the information is often superficial but I found it useful and inspiring (I’ll certainly be using more available light and less gear).

Kind regards and many thanks

Mike



Thank you for your words of wisdom at the Seminar yesterday.

Kindest regards,

Jo


I attended your seminar at Sim2000 yesterday.

Firstly, I’d like to say thank you for the day… I’ve always loved photography and have only recent started earning money from weddings/portraits.

All the information you shared was very valuable to me and should help me take my business further in the near future.

best regards,

Ben Bull


Hi Peter,

Just a short note of thanks for Wednesday’s seminar at Sim2000 11th May 2011.
Your enthusiasm for wedding photography and getting it right in business terms was inspirational.

Many thanks once again,

Clive


Hi Peter - I attended your seminar at Hatfield last Wednesday - I really enjoyed it, thank you - congratulations on your career success - I did't know one could make living from wedding photography - I\'ll continue to develop my style and up my prices with more optimism - best wishes - Dan

Lisa,

Many thanks to the team at Sim2000 for organising the Peter Prior seminar and for the warm welcome received.

Peter was full of enthusiasm and is an inspiration for photographers like me. I also appreciated the brief intro from Lee on starting an album using the Sim2000 software, very timely as I'm working on my first one of these over the next couple of days.

Many thanks again,

Clive


You can view my wedding galleries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment