Wednesday 10 November 2010

Workflow in the Real World: One to One Training for Photographers

Work flow and post production is a huge part of each wedding you photograph. Over the years, i have received countless emails and enquires from photographers asking questions about how i achieve my signature look and how can they reduce the time they spend in front of a computer after shooting a wedding.

Running a business that shoots in excess of 50 weddings per year, means i need to keep the time spent in front of a computer screen to a minimum.


SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS WANT THEIR FAMILY LIFE BACK!


A huge part of my work time is spent promoting and marketing by business whereas it seems for many others most of their time is spent editing and correcting images taken at weddings.

After a lot of requests, i have decided to offer a VERY LIMITED NUMBER of One to One sessions here in Sussex. I will share all of my methods and workflow with nothing being hidden or held back.

1: I will shorten the time you spend processing each wedding.

2: Explain how i edit down the number of images to an easily workable number.

3: How i produce stunning and consistent black and white images.

4: How i produce stunning colour images.

6: How i produce top print quality time and time again.

5: Reveal how i design my albums efficiently.

I will save you time which in turn will allow you to re-direct your time and efforts to other areas of your business or GIVE YOU YOUR FAMILY TIME BACK!

If you outsource your files, i will SAVE YOU MONEY on every wedding you shoot!


HOW IT WORKS


The idea is to work through your latest wedding files from downloading the cards, editing down the images into a manageable number and then adding the "hand printing" necessary to produce top quality prints with the minimal of effort.

I only use a few actions that i have developed over the digital era, of my career, preferring to keep things simple. My methods have been developed from my own experience to meet my needs in regard to print quality, tonality and speed of processing.

My philosophy of "KISS" or "Keep It Simple Stupid" is applied to my post processing and this allows me to focus on vital aspects of running a wedding photography business in today's tough market place.


The investment for a one to one session here in Sussex is just £195.00. If you would prefer me to come to you, please ask for an individual quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment