Wednesday 3 November 2010

Portraits: New CD Albums

I thought i would share with a one of our new CD portrait albums.

After showing a few clients their feedback leads me to think these will be very popular indeed. They hold 20 images as well as a CD slide show of the whole session.

The album itself is 6"x6" in size so perfect to carry around for you to share the collection of portraits with friends and family and complements any wall art that might be purchased from a session. It comes in a matching slip case.

If you are interested in having one of these superb albums, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

You can see more of my portraits here.

Here is one about to be collected following a recent baptism i covered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can view my portrait portfolio here.

You can view my wedding portfolio here.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure that isn't you holding the baby Pete.
    looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete!
    (I think the guy holding the baby has more hair than you :))

    Gary J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary. Worryingly he did and that was the baby's Grandad!

    ReplyDelete