Thursday 25 November 2010

Webinar

I just wanted to thank you to all of you who tuned in to my first Webinar last night.

I was delighted to have been invited by my good friend, Oz, who runs SF Photo School.

Photobucket

For those who missed it, that's a shame but i may be holding more in the future so please keep checking here for news of forthcoming events.

Peter Prior Photography; Art VIsage

We ran the early booking rate for my March 2011 Wedding Photography Workshop at the end of the Webinar, and as a result interest has been high, so if you are thinking are coming along, please get in touch as soon as possible. Spaces are very limited to ensure delegates get as much out of the day as possible.

Peter Prior Photography; Art VIsage,Peter Prior Photography; Art VIsage,English Wine Centre,English Wine Centre,Alfriston,Alfriston

To see more details of the 2011 Workshop at the stunning Ashdown Park Hotel, please click here or give me a call on 01323 740741.

Peter Prior Photography; Art VIsage,Peter Prior Photography; Art VIsage,English Wine Centre,English Wine Centre,Alfriston,Alfriston

No comments:

Post a Comment