Thursday 10 February 2011

Wedding Photography Training: Last Call for My March Workshop

Well its almost upon us!

In just three weeks time i will be holding my first intensive workshop of the year at the stunning Ashdown Park Hotel. Numbers are strictly limited to enable attendees to get as much out of the day as possible.

A couple of folks have pulled due to unforeseen circumstances so there are now a couple of places open again.

This is a great opportunity to learn about how i operate, what makes me tick as well as receive hands on tuition to help your shooting when you are really up against it.

To read more about my 3rd March Workshop please click here.

I thought i would share what last year's attendees had to say.

Hi Peter,
just a quick note to say thanks for the seminar on Tuesday,not only
was the venue absolutely superb and the food excellent,the actual
workshop was really informative and a no holds barred insight into how
you work and market your photography business.

I liked the way that any question that was asked was answered fully,
and without keeping any 'hidden' details, even your pricing and
budgets were shared without flinching!

The photo-shoot was a little glimpse into how you work the light
to your advantage, and great for me to get to understand the methods
of metering that you use, I got some lovely images, I can't wait to produce
similar quality images at my next wedding!

Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting again in the future.

Best Regards
Bob Rhodes Photography
Peterborough



Thanks Peter- it was fantastic- well worth the trip and great to see you again!

Celia xx


Celia Mannings


Thank you Peter for hosting the Wedding Photography and Business Workshop on 4 May. I thoroughly enjoyed the day, and it has given me a lot to think about on ways to improve my photography business. And, not only that, you are a really nice person! Thanks again. Brenda"

Brenda form Photo Inspirations



Peter's 'Real Wedding Workshop' was a revelation. He is incredibly
generous with his considerable knowledge, answering all our questions
with insightful enthusiasm. For someone so skilled and established he
is also very down to earth, and as such his workshop was equally
suited to near beginners as well as experienced photographers. I
learned so much in one day: from a hands-on live shoot, to answering
technical questions, and developing business and marketing potential.
All this in a refreshingly ego-free environment. Thanks very much,
Peter.


Cheers!

Catherine

Catherine Benson



Hi Peter,

Thanks for a great day on Tuesday, really enjoyed it and learned a lot.

I must say the venue was outstanding, you are very lucky. We don't have anything like that here in Pembrokeshire although I did recieve an enquiry about a wedding at Peterstone Court near Brecon today which looks like a lovely venue for photos. If I get it I'm hoping to put everything I learned into practice!
Well, thanks again.
Kindest regards
Kevin
ALL about YOU Photography




Thanks Peter,

I really enjoyed the day !!!-

Many thanks
Sarah


Sarah Tate

You can read more about last year's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment