Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sussex Wedding Photography: Me at SWPP 2011

After a prolific 2010 and January 2011, my blog seems to have been a little neglected. The main reason for this is that i ma working hard on my brand new website, which is due to go live any day as well as planning my workshop on 3rd March.

I recently attended the SWPP International Convention and Trade Show and Convention in London.

The main reason for attending was to hold a couple of meetings with suppliers and catch up with a few friends from around the country.

My business meetings were very fruitful (details to revealed later) and whilst spending a lot of time on the Jorgensen albums stand it was brought to my attention that they were featuring one of my 2010 weddings to showcase their latest offering.


Matt, who has developed SWPM's new website and database was on hand to take this picture of your truly.

Peter Prior Photography

(photo courtesy of Matt Roe)

No comments:

Post a Comment