Tuesday 7 December 2010

March Workshop Exciting News: Special Offer from SWPM

Just thought i would remind folks about my forthcoming Wedding Photography Workshop on 3rd March 2011.

As well as the massive early booking discount that i am offering, i am very excited to announce that South West Photo Mounts are offering a great deal for anyone booking in December. To see the details please click here.

There are a very limited number of spaces at what promises to be a fascinating day. I am going to share my marketing and pricing secrets as well giving letting you in on the ways i have developed my style and brand as well as how i shoot in less than ideal situations.

I will also share the thought process of how is approach and cover a wedding and have a full sample album for delegates to see and hold in the flesh.

For further information click on this link or give me call on 01323 740741. Alternatively, send me an email to info@peterprior.com .

Once the spaces have gone they are gone.


Peter Prior Photography,Newick Park Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment