Wednesday 29 December 2010

I'm Covering the Wedding of a Long Lost School Friend Today

Today sees me cover the wedding of a long lost friend who until very recently, i hadn't seen since i left school.

I had attended school with Manda from the age of 4 until i left at 16 and we were always friendly throughout our time in education. As is often the case, we lost touch post GCEs as i went to work and she went off to college and beyond.

Through the power of Facebook, she got in touch just over a year ago and when she and Mick set the date for their wedding i was really honoured to be asked to be the photographer for their special day.

So I am driving up to Northamptonshire to cover their big day at Kilworth Hall today. I'm really excited about being a part of their wedding day and meeting their families at this special time of year.

Congratulations guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment