Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Weddings

I love covering weddings around Christmas time!

There is always a special atmosphere at this time of year that gives a wedding a big lift. The colours, the people and of course the chill in the air.

Art Visage

As ever, December has probably been the busiest month of the year for us. Apart from the 6 weddings booked, i have had half a dozen location portrait shoots, a stack of print orders to process as well as a commercial shoot next week to fit in.

Today sees the first of my 5 weddings in the next fortnight; an intimate wedding in Eastbourne which will be the perfect way to debut my shiny new Nikon D3s. Exciting stuff!

To be honest, i don't usually get too hung up on camera equipment, but early tests have opened my eyes to a whole new world potentially with the amazing low light capabilities of this camera. I will be having to re-calibrate my brain to think about the stunning results that can be achieved when shooting at 12800iso!

After the madness of the next couple of weeks, i will be posting any thoughts i have together with a few images.

No comments:

Post a Comment