Friday 30 September 2011

Sussex Wedding Photography: Wiston House Wedding Fair on 16th October in West Sussex

I am very excited to have been invited once again to Wiston House's Wedding Fair on 16th October.

The doors are open 11am-3.30pm and it offers the perfect opportunity for couples planning their wedding to view one of the UK's best venues as well as meet some of the very best wedding suppliers in the South.

Peter Prior Photography,Art Visage,Sussex Wedding Photography,Wiston House Weddings

I will be there to show off my latest stunning sample albums, talk over couple's plans and see if i can help them in any way i can.

Wiston House truly is a magical place to hold a wedding so it should be a must on any couples list to visit.

For further information please feel free to give me a call on 01323 486837 or get in touch with the superb wedding team at Wiston itself.

To view my wedding portfolio, please click here.

To view some of my recent Wiston House weddings, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment