Thursday 21 July 2011

Sussex Portraits: Becky and Damian's Engagement Shoot

I rarely get asked to do an engagement shoot but Becky and Damian (who's wedding i am photographing in August) booked me for a session recently.

We met in Brighton on what turned out to be a very wet and windy day! The conditions meant that i had to work very fast as although they had the luxury of an umbrella, the photographer and camera gear weren't quite so fortunate!

I thought i would share a couple of favourite informal images from the shoot.

You can view my portrait portfolio here.

You can view my wedding portfolio here.

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

Peter Prior Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment