Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sussex Portrait Photography: Jacob

Although i am an extremely busy wedding and portrait photographer i rarely find time to take "professional" images of my kids.
This may sound odd i know but as the kids become teenagers it gets more difficult to bribe them into sitting for a portrait of two.

Jacob has just finished school for good and is moving onto college in September so i finally managed to convince him it was time for a decent photo of him.

I took half a dozen and this is my favourite, taken in my client gallery room by window light. It was shot on my Nikon D3s using my favourite lens, the 85mm 1.4.

Peter Prior Photography,Art Visage,Portraits,Fine Art Portraiture,Sussex Portrait Photography,Children Portrait Photography,Black and White Portrait Photography

You can see my portrait portfolio here.

You can also view my wedding portfolio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment