Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sussex Weddings: Kardelicious

Lisa of Kardelicious is another top notch wedding supplier that i have had the pleasure to work with on numerous occasions the past couple of years.
I love her work and her by-line "Deliciously gorgeous designer bespoke stationery"



I had a quick chat with her for my latest blog article.

How did you start out in the wedding business?

I have always loved making cards for family and friends bust mostly for fun! About 4years ago a work colleague asked me to make her daughter’s wedding stationery and I jumped at the chance. After talking to the Bride about her wedding day and the details of the wedding, I made some samples taking into consideration her colour scheme, style and personality and she was delighted with all of them and found it difficult to choose one style! She received favourable comments from lots of her guests which also helped create a few new clients for me. As they say, the rest is history!

How would you describe Kardelicious?


Kardelicious stationery is totally bespoke and handmade. I find inspiration in dress designs, fabric patterns, jewellery, shoes and handbags – but most importantly, even the most simple of design must be elegant and beautifully made.
All my stationery is handmade using beautiful heavy weight card in various colours and finishes – the clients like to have a wide range of choice and I like to offer it. I use only the best quality of everything – from my silk ribbon, to diamante embellishments and card.

Clients love to have an input into the design which is why the relationship we have is essential – lots of clients have become friends and I now see them socially.


Why do you love the wedding business?

I love meeting new people. I quite often meet Mum and Mum-in-Law too – they come on mass to my studio and have a cup of tea! Soon-to-be-married couples are so happy and eager to get married and to be together – it’s lovely to feel a part of their wedding. I have such wonderful clients and feel proud and honoured to help them create an element of their day which they will remember for ever.

I hope to be designing stationery for many years to come!


Lisa Bibby-Larsen
Kardelicious
01323 893941 – 07957 871065

No comments:

Post a Comment