Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sussex Wedding Photography: More Kind Words

Just thought i would share an email i received yesterday from Clare who's wedding i covered in May at the stunning Ashdown Park Hotel in East Sussex.

You can see some of the images from their wedding here.

Hi Peter,

That’s great – thanks for the directions.

Looking forward to seeing the album, we loved the photos, I have so many favourites! I really like the two shots of Gavin and I as we come out the chapel with the champagne in our hands and then the next shot of us naturally walking down the steps smiling at each other (Still with the champagne!). You really captured the magic of our day! Looking at them online brings it all back to me!


You can view my wedding portfolio here.

You can view my portrait portfolio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment