Friday 22 October 2010

Wiston House Wedding Fair: 31st October 2010

I just wanted to let you know that i am privileged to have been invited again to attend the Wiston House Wedding Fair.

Wiston is a stunning venue in the West Sussex countryside and well worth a visit for any couples looking for the dream venue.

The fair will be held on Sunday 31st October between 11am and 4pm. Entry is just £2.50.

I look forward to meeting as many couples as possible, where i will have my new sample albums on display. I will be more than happy to discuss your wedding plans with you and please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Here is the advert that Wiston have put together using one of my recent images taken at a wedding held at the House.

Peter Prior Photography; Art Visage; Wiston House

No comments:

Post a Comment