Monday 21 December 2009

New Look Blog

Welcome to my new look blog.

The new look and new branding i.e. Art Visage is to coincide with my the launch of my new location portrait and commissions websites.

Over my career, i have been fortunate enough to have earned a good reputation for producing quality wedding photography throughout the UK. Along the way i have been asked to photograph portraits, christenings and numerous other commissions.

These days it seems that more and more i am being asked to take on all sorts of varied and exciting commissions. These have ranged from a major Harley-Davidson dealership to blu-chip companies to past wedding clients and their friends and relations.

After a lot of thought, effort and planning, i finally decided that new websites linked via my wedding site www.peterprior.com was the best way to go. As weddings very much remain my passion and first love, i will only be shooting a very limited number of location portraits and non-wedding commissions.

Please take a look at the new sites and do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in my work either as a prospective client or a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment